Monday, March 13, 2017

Letter to child never born.

Monday, March 13, 2017
Imagem da Net.

That´s the way I imagine you and pray for you every single day of my life.

It was March, early 80`s.   Guess what? I was pregnant, unexpectedly.  I was on IUD, how could it be? Again ? Yes, it had happened before.

My heart was broken, my mind was lost. My body was in pain. Why me? Why me again?

My little boy, I LOVE YOU SO much, you have no idea.

It´s not a common stuff. I had it.
I once read a book named "Letter to a child never born" written by Oriana Fallaci and it seemed to be the story of my life / our lives.

I didn´t hnow I had a "didelphys uterus". Please forgive me son.

I was born sick, it was never YOUR or MY fault. Believe me.

Wish you were here my baby boy.  Wish I was there for you. I was not, but you´ll  always be in my heart, in my mind, in my soul.

I love you  my bebê. Meu menino. March 11th.


All my love forever,  there´s no way to forget March 11th, it  means YOU, my BOY.

Mommy


0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Obrigada pela sua visita!

 
luzdeluma st © Code is Pocket